|Tečaj:||Windows 10 bootcamp|
|Cena certifikata:||1350€ + DDV|
Tečaj poteka od 8.30 – 18.00
This 5 day instructor lead course provides students the knowledge and skills to support Windows 10 in an enterprise environment. Explaining how to use, and isolate and resolve problems in a windows 10 environment.
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 PCs, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. This course is also intended to provide foundation configuration skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations. It is also intended to introduce the new features of Windows 10 to more experienced support technicians.
- Overview of Windows 10 – 20697-1
- Installing Windows 10 20697-1
- Configuring Your Device 20697-1
- Troubleshooting and Recovery 20697-1
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Files and Printers 20697-1
- Maintaining Windows 10 20697-1
- Configuring and Managing Client Hyper-V 20697-2
- Managing Desktop and Application Settings by Using Group Policy 20697-2
- Managing Remote Access Solutions 20697-2
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Managing Data Security
- Managing Device Security
Tečaj je sestavljen iz posameznih modulov 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 in MOC 20697-2: Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services.