50255D:Managing Windows Environments with Group Policy
5 dni ali 5 x Voucher
About this courseAudience profileAt course completion
In this course you will learn how to reduce costs and increase efficiencies in your network. You will discover how to consolidate the administration of an enterprise IT infrastructure with Group Policy, and you will learn to control and manage computer systems and domain users running Windows Server and Windows clients. Create Group Policies, implement administrative and security templates, and determine best practices when deploying software packages. Walk away with the experience and tools needed to optimize your enterprise systems and networks, implement administrative and security templates, and determine best practices when deploying software packages.
This course is intended for Enterprise network staff responsible for help desk support, system administration, and network design.
• Features and functions of Group Policy
• Use Group Policy management tools to manage security policies
• Design a Group Policy infrastructure
• Group Policy processing architecture
• Back up, restore, import, and copy Group Policy Objects through the Group Policy
• Management Console
• Use Windows PowerShell to manage Group Policy
• Implement security using Group Policy
• Configure the desktop environment with Group Policy
• Configure roaming profiles and Folder Redirection
• Assign and publish software packages
• Implement AppLocker and software restriction policies
• Create and deploy Administrative Templates
• Configure Group Policy preferences
Imate vprašanje za nas?
Z veseljem vam bomo prisluhnili! Kontaktirajte nas tako, da:
+386 1 5855 200
OZIROMA NAM PIŠITE NA